PostgresSQL and jboss 3.x - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From pginfo
Subject PostgresSQL and jboss 3.x
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
I have used pg from a long time as a db connected to my jboss.
I do not have any problems with the 2.4.x version of jboss.

By trying to migrate to the new 3.x version I am not able
to use more pg as db server.
As I see many people have the same problem (pls refer to
http://www.jboss.org/forums/thread.jsp?forum=61&thread=9645 ).

I am sure it is jboss problem, but if any one from this list use jboss
3.x with pg, pls.
to send info about how is jb configured.

I think it will help for many pg users.

At the moment I can start jb and pg but without transactions and also I
do not have any problems
with oracle and ms sql connected to jb 3.x .

regards,
Ivan.