Re: PG Collaborative structure is ready for initial testing - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: PG Collaborative structure is ready for initial testing
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 9 Nov 2002 at 19:47, Justin Clift wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> The new "Collaborative development" side of things for the PostgreSQL
> Techdocs site is ready for an initial test run:
>
> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides
>
> Could a few people with a few minutes to spare please test it out, play
> with the Edit ability, add a new page or two, and generally have a go
> and see if anything breaks?

Had a shot at it for disk tuning guide. Looks good to me. Let's bring it in
production but we need to have authentication in place otherwise people will
fill it with junk( in worst case that is..)

Can we have moderation there for guests? We could notify back user that changes
are accepted if he/she cares to leave an e-mail address there. Then we would
have few truseted users and always welcome guests..;-)

Bye
 Shridhar

--
IBM's original motto:    Cogito ergo vendo; vendo ergo sum.