Re: Beta 4 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Furgal
Subject Re: Beta 4
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Steve:

We know that the readline support is missing from the psql client.
It was missing with the cygwin port as well.  We made little to no
effort to work on the client, our focus was on the server.

We have no plans to add the readline support to the client and
hope that the hacker community will add this functionality once
the code is committed.

.....MikeF
Mike Furgal
mailto:mikef@peerdirect.com                 http://www.peerdirect.com