Unable to get the connection through Java process - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Murali Mohan Kasetty
Subject Unable to get the connection through Java process
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi All,

    When I try  to connect postgreySQL 7.2 server through a java
process, I get the following error

  An I/O error occured while reading from backend - Exception:
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: JVM_recv in socket
input stream read Stack Trace: java.net.SocketException: Connection
reset by peer: JVM_recv in socket input stream read at
java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native Method)

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Murali

Attachment