Re: French version of the PostgreSQL "Advocacy and - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: French version of the PostgreSQL "Advocacy and
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Adrian,

Yep, they probably should, but the backend web-interface for enabling
translations isn't yet up to scratch, so co-ordinating the translations
of new entries is kind of difficult for the next month or so.

:-/

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 11:33, Justin Clift wrote:
>
> > That's 4 completed languages at this point, with more coming along.
>
> Yo!
>
> Great work! Shouldn't these announcements also make it to the 'Latest
> News' section of said website?
>
> cheers
> -- vbi
>
> --
> this email is protected by a digital signature   http://fortytwo.ch/gpg
>
> NOTE: get my key here: http://www.google.com/search?q=mQGiBDx2a6ERBAC8l

>                        Name: signature.asc
>    signature.asc       Type: application/pgp-signature

   - Indira Gandhi