Swedish version of the PostgreSQL "Advocacy and Marketing" site is ready - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Justin Clift
Subject Swedish version of the PostgreSQL "Advocacy and Marketing" site is ready
Date
List pgsql-announce
Hi everyone,

Thanks to Henrik Edlund <henrik@edlund.org>, the Swedish translation of
the PostgreSQL "Advocacy and Marketing" site is now completed and ready
for public use:

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/?lang=sv

:-)

Spanish should available pretty soon too (next few days at least).

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi