Re: Two Phase Commit support - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Medi Montaseri
Subject Re: Two Phase Commit support
Date
List pgsql-general
I thought databases that support begin-end transactions use "two phase
commit" or some
derivative of it to achieve such operations.

Two Phase Commit is a technology used in distributed applications, to
assure that both
parties (client and server) are understanding each other and no
ambiguity about what just
took place exists.