7.2.3 and MD5 checksum - Mailing list pgsql-general

From DeJuan Jackson
Subject 7.2.3 and MD5 checksum
Date
List pgsql-general
I just downloaded 7.2.3 (from three mirrors)
I use 'md5sum -b postgresql-7.2.3.tar.gz' to verify the md5 checksum.
According to the (all 3) mirrors the sum should be
'cf665c93a08a60e4a99db3a6dfe7ba10'.
I got '410fa7134291e8f7f45f51851a867dbd'.

My system is Red Hat 7.1 on a i386 box.
md5sum --version returns:

md5sum (GNU textutils) 2.0.11
Written by Ulrich Drepper and Scott Miller.

P.S. Please, cc my address on any replies because I've not subscribed to
the list.  And if this is off topic please point me to the correct
list(s) and/or forward the thread to the correct list(s).