Re: A way to link oracle DB to postgres DB for data transfer - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Medi Montaseri
Subject Re: A way to link oracle DB to postgres DB for data transfer
Date
List pgsql-general
Ooohhh strong reaction.....looks like I have touched you on the right
spot.....
I need not say any more, you Java programmers know you have lost it...
And since when Java is standard....

But I am too busy, you are right 100%, don't want any flame thread....