Re: client side software for windows, where? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roj Niyogi
Subject Re: client side software for windows, where?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Raymond,

pgAdmin is found here:

http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/downloads/

you may want to try pgExplorer (www.pgexplorer.com) although it's not free. :)

-Roj
niyogi@pghoster.com

pgHoster - PostgreSQL Web Hosting
http://www.pghoster.com

Raymond Lukas wrote:

I am new to Postgres and evaluating it for the company. Looks great. Downloaded it, installed it, works fine. I need to demo this from a remote Windows system. I can not seem to find pqAdmin anywhere. Please this is a simple question where do I get pqAdmin software. Do I have to install the entire Postgres system on windows? That would be kind of od.

The JDBC drivers don’t seem to work correctly, (they seem incomplete) so I would really love to get my hands on this app.. I need a nice way to show remote connections and validate my configurations..

Thanks and sorry for the simple question. I just could not find it anywhere…