pg admin problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From pginfo
Subject pg admin problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I am using pd admin ( the latest) on Win98.
I will to use "explain" butto, and it works well for a simple query.
After I put a complex query ( with many joins) I get this error: "Cold
not establish connection to ODBC driver ! Error: -1".

How can I solve this problem ( I tested it on diferent computers and got
the same result) ?

Is it possible ( with pg admin0 to start " explain mysquery " and to get
the result.
I tested it and got only " OK", but not the execution plan.
Can I do it with pg admin or by anoder way?

Many thanks in advance,
Ivan.