Re: Peer to peer replication of Postgresql databases - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Peer to peer replication of Postgresql databases
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 11 Oct 2002 at 16:16, Anuradha Ratnaweera wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to add some replication features to postgres (yes, I have
> already looked at ongoing work), in a peer to peer manner.  The goal
> is to achive `nearly complete fault tolerence' by replicating data.

Sounds a lot like usogres. You got it running. (I never had a chance.) I would
like to hear how it compares against it.

Can anybody comment how maintained usogres is. It covers an important area of
replication but I am not sure how maintained that is. If it is not, I suggest
we pick it up and finish it.

HTH

ByeShridhar

--
You go slow, be gentle.  It's no one-way street -- you know how youfeel and
that's all.  It's how the girl feels too.  Don't press.  Ifthe girl feels