Re: Rép. : Re: Hot Backup - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Rép. : Re: Hot Backup
Date
List pgsql-general
On 8 Oct 2002 at 16:28, Erwan DUROSELLE wrote:
> By the way: Thanks Shridhar. I'll take a close look your pdf, since it may be the solution of one of our problems for
anew project.

I appreciate that. But just let me remind you, I have never tried any of these
solutions. So I may not be much of help this point onwards.

Though I have usogres and I hope I can hack it, I need time. If anybody
interested, I can resume that activity in pair. A pair is better than a
sleeping tester..

Bye
 Shridhar

--
boss, n:    According to the Oxford English Dictionary, in the Middle Ages the
words "boss" and "botch" were largely synonymous, except that boss,    in addition