Re: Do we want a CVS branch now? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Do we want a CVS branch now?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
<snip>
> Marc previously proposed releasing beta3 in about a week --- will that
> be a good time to open HEAD for 7.4 work, or will we need to delay still
> longer?  (I'm not sure yet, myself.)

Perhaps it's too early to be able to effectively say when a
real+effective branch is likely to be really needed?  Stuff still feels
a bit too chaotic.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

first group; there was less competition there."  - Indira Gandhi