Re: Insert Performance - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Insert Performance
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 26 Sep 2002 at 12:28, Michael Paesold wrote:
> But why is performance so much degrading? After 10000 updates
> on a row, the row seems to be unusable without vacuum! I hope
> the currently discussed autovacuum daemon will help in such a
> situation.

Let mw know if it works. Use CVS BTW.. I am eager to know any bug reports..
Didn't have a chance to test it the way I would have liked. May be this
weekend..

ByeShridhar

--
QOTD:    The forest may be quiet, but that doesn't mean    the snakes have gone away.