Re: subselect bug (was Re: [GENERAL] DBLink: interesting - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: subselect bug (was Re: [GENERAL] DBLink: interesting
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
>>I'm just starting to dig in to this, but was hoping for any thoughts or
>>guidance I can get.
>
> I can look at this, unless you really want to solve it yourself ...

I'll look into it a bit for my own edification, but if you have the time to
solve it, I wouldn't want to get in the way. In any case, if you think it
should be fixed before beta2, I'd give you better odds than me ;-)

Joe