Where to post a new PostgreSQL utility? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Where to post a new PostgreSQL utility?
Date
Re: Where to post a new PostgreSQL utility?  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi everyone,

Have gotten a new PostgreSQL utility together called "pg_autotune" that
load tests using Tatsuo's pgbench code over multiple-iterations,
attempting to determine decent buffer settings for a specified client
load.

It's more a framework for adding stuff to later, but for now it just
works (albeit time consuming).

Where do I post it (here or PATCHES?) because if the code is rugged
enough then it might be useful in contrib?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

first group; there was less competition there."  - Indira Gandhi