Anyone remember the name of the PostgreSQL GUI installer that Great Bridge started? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Anyone remember the name of the PostgreSQL GUI installer that Great Bridge started?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi everyone,

Just came across a reference to a GUI tool that Great Bridge created so
that PostgreSQL could be easily installed.  It's supposed to be on GBorg
somewhere, but I can't find it.

Does anyone remember what it's called?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,