htdig & postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Rudi Starcevic
Subject htdig & postgresql
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi,

I'm just about to start nutting out way to use htdig and a Postgress
database.
I've had a quick look around and can't see much out there already.
Anyone had any success's ?

I want to index text information in a database and output matches in
order of relevance.
I plan on build a web interface using PHP / Postgres / and htdig.
As I want relevance I think I need something like htdig. This will also
enable
ways to index xml data using the pg_xml contrib.

I got some clear ideas in my head but would be happy to build on others
work.
Cheers
Rudi.