PGXLOG variable worthwhile? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject PGXLOG variable worthwhile?
Date
Re: PGXLOG variable worthwhile?  (Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi everyone,

Am just wondering if we've ever considered adding a PGXLOG environment
variable that would point to the pg_xlog directory?

In a Unix environment it's not real necessary as filesystem links can be
created, but in other environments (i.e. the Native windows port) it's
looking like it might be useful.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

first group; there was less competition there."  - Indira Gandhi