Setting up pgaccess on Win2k - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From James
Subject Setting up pgaccess on Win2k
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

Could anyone advise on this ? I have install ActiveTcl which is needed
by pgaccess, and also pgaccess-0.98.9p5.tar by extracting it into a
particular drive.

A couple of version of  libpgtclxx.dllxx files can be found under the
pgaccess/win32/dll  folder.
I know that I take either one of those files and rename into
libpgtcl.dll, and put it under WINNT/system folder.

What are the steps for specifying  the paths to libpgtcl.dll eg PGLIB,
PGACCESS_HOME

It seems to me that the pgaccess.tcl file is unable to find the paths
even though I created those above environment variables.

Thanks, guys.

regards
James