Re: Where can I find more information of XML support in - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Where can I find more information of XML support in
Date
List pgsql-general
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Justin Clift wrote:
> > Hi Carfield,
> >
> > A PostgreSQL support company called "Command Prompt, Inc." have an
> > application server called LXP that does PostgreSQL stuff through XML.
> > Don't know much about it as I haven't used it, but they've got more info
> > about it here:
> >
> > http://www.commandprompt.com/products/lxp/
>
> Yes, I thought of that, but I thought that was more of a programming
> through XML rather than an XML interface to the data.  Of course, I may
> be totally confused.

Not totally sure.  But I thought "I'm not sure, and Carfield will at
least be able to take a look at it and know better than I do if it'll
work for what he want it for".

It'd be nice to take a look at one of these days, but haven't got the
spare time for that anytime soon.  :-/

+ Justin

> --

   - Indira Gandhi