Re: Where can I find more information of XML support in - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Where can I find more information of XML support in
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Carfield,

A PostgreSQL support company called "Command Prompt, Inc." have an
application server called LXP that does PostgreSQL stuff through XML.
Don't know much about it as I haven't used it, but they've got more info
about it here:

http://www.commandprompt.com/products/lxp/

Hope that helps.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Carfield Yim wrote:

> I have find in http://www.postgresql.org/idocs and
> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/, but I can't find many information of
> XML support in PostgreSQL.
>
> Can someone give me some pointer of this?
> --
>               \\\|///
>               \- - -//
>              (  @ @  )
> Visit my homepage at http://www.carfield.com.hk
>
> Programming discussion groups
> Software design: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.design
> Design Pattern: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.design.pattern
> java: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.java
> linux: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.linux

   - Indira Gandhi