Re: pgsql-server/contrib/dblink Makefile - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: pgsql-server/contrib/dblink Makefile
Date
List pgsql-committers
Tom Lane wrote:
> I was planning to object to the "-U postgres" flags in your test script;
> don't those just make it harder for people who aren't running the stuff
> as user postgres?  The 'pwd' invocations seem pointless as well.

Yeah, I was having problems getting it to run at all (for a variety of
reasons), and I'll readily admit to not being much of a bash-scripting
guru. Once I got it to run and produce the result I was looking for I
never looked back! I can clean those up during beta though, right?

Any other comments on the library itself? I know you haven't had much
free time in the last few days, but I'd love to get and incorporate any
feedback I can before RC1.

Thanks,

Joe