Re: dblink bug fix - please apply prior to wrapping up - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: dblink bug fix - please apply prior to wrapping up
Date
List pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
> Applied.  Sorry about that, but I knew you were working on dblink and
> thought it best not to joggle your elbow.  Is contrib/tablefunc okay?

No sweat! Yesterday was a bit of a whirlwind around cvs. I tested
contrib/tablefunc also and it seems OK.

BTW, that connectby function gave me the impression that it may actually
be simpler for the function writer to build and return their own
tuplestore. A lot of complexity is removed by not having to deal with
multiple calls.

Thanks,

Joe