[Fwd: Re: Multiple vulnerabilities in PostgreSQL] - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject [Fwd: Re: Multiple vulnerabilities in PostgreSQL]
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi guys,

Sir Mordred seems okay, and is happy to help us out as long as we give
him credit where it's due.

Can't see where that would be a problem with anyone here, as it's
totally in line with how we work, so am going to say yes to him up
front.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift