About to update the PostgreSQL Functions in the official PHP Manual - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject About to update the PostgreSQL Functions in the official PHP Manual
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi everyone,

Conni is the author of a German PostgreSQL book, and is also a member of
the PHP documentation team.

She's updating some parts of the official PHP manual at present, an
she'll be up to the PostgreSQL section pretty soon.

Does anyone have stuff they'd like to see included, etc?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift