Re: Error: missing chunk number ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Neophytos Demetriou
Subject Re: Error: missing chunk number ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers

>But first it would be nice to see if we can figure out exactly
>what happened --- is this the result of a software bug, or a hardware
>glitch?  Would you be willing to let someone poke around in your
>database, or perhaps if the DB is not too large, tar it all up to
>send to someone for analysis?

Sure. Who should I send the tarball to (~19MB the whole data/ directory)?

Btw, vacuumdb does not work either (it used to work though before this
problem occured):
ERROR:  missing chunk number 1 for toast value 797979
vacuumdb: vacuum  xxxxx-db failed

Best wishes,
Neophytos