datetime local bug - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Poul L. Christiansen
Subject datetime local bug
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

I discovered a bug in PgAdmin II 1.2.0.

I have set my default locale on my Win2k to "faroese" and by default it
uses "." to separate time values and not ":" as i probably does in english.

So, your "10:15:30" displays by default on my machine as "10.15.30". The
problem is that when I view data in a table and edit data I can't save
the record if one of the columns is a datetime column. I even tried to
change the displayed "." to ":", but that doesn't work either. The only
solution is to go into the Controlpanel, Reginal Options , Time and
change "time separator" to ":". Then it works perfectly, but that
shouldn't by necessary ;-)

Poul L. Christiansen

BTW: thanks for at great program :-)