Re: 3-tier - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From John Gunther
Subject Re: 3-tier
Date
List pgsql-admin
PHP is an excellent, and constantly improving, intermediary platform for
3-tier applications. It generates dynamic web pages beautifully and has
interfaces to almost everything you can think of. It hasn't failed us
yet, and it's open source. It's massive reference manual is daunting,
but the existence of a good manual is itself a rarely found feature, and
it is available in Portuguese. Tudo bem!

 www.php.net

John Gunther
Bucks vs Bytes Inc