Postgres and Perl: Which DBI module? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From jgdon
Subject Postgres and Perl: Which DBI module?
Date
Re: Postgres and Perl: Which DBI module?
Re: Postgres and Perl: Which DBI module?
List pgsql-general
hello,

I just managed to get a simple database running with postgresql.

Now I would like to write some CGI scripts in perl that will be able to
use it.

What perl module should I use for this?

I have found something called DBI ... and found examples for CSV
databases ... but I am curious what module I should use for postgres ...

Is there a DBI::Postgres module like DBI::CSV ?

Cheers,
Jim