Getting error: "Invalid use of Null" - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From ELECTRONICS Home Page
Subject Getting error: "Invalid use of Null"
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi everybody!

When I try to convert an access database with the database migration
wizard, I receive the message "94: Invalid use of Null". I sure that I
do all the steps to database conversion right, what can be wrong? (NOTE:
the odbc converison method is ok, but - as expected - it don't create
the foreign keys of the database). I'm using the MS-Access 97 and
PgAdmin v.1.2.0 with Postgresql v 7.1.3 for MS-Windows.

Any comments is going to be a big help!

Thanks.

MARCELO ANDRADE
Belem-Para-Amazonia-Brasil