Another win for PostgreSQL & a good basis for a case study - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Another win for PostgreSQL & a good basis for a case study
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

Just received this email from Roger Moon, the President and CEO of the
"Web Consulting Group".  They just signed a deal with BASF as a supplier
and I felt everyone would like to know about this latest win.

+1 for the PostgreSQL crowd. :)

As a note, this is also being forwarded to the right people for the case
study, so it's not being ignored.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Roger Moon wrote:

> Hi Justin,
> Hope you are doing well.
>
> We just signed a 5-year deal with BASF (www.basf.com), the world's
> largest leading chemical company, for our product which uses PostgreSQL.
> We would like to submit a case study to Postgresql.org, which I believe
> will add even more credibility to PostgreSQL as an enterprise DBMS.
>
> Who should I contact to submit this case study?
>
> If you are not the right contact for these questions, pls forward them to
> the right people.  Thanks for your help.
>
> Regards,
> Roger
>
> Web Commerce Group
> 7721 Six Forks Road Suite 120
> Raleigh, NC 27615
> V 919.841.5992
> F 919.841.5994
>  Expand your wireless world with Arkdom PLUS
>  http://www.arkdom.com/

   - Indira Gandhi