Database Designer - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From John McCawley
Subject Database Designer
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Is there anything similar to Microsoft Enterprise manager's Database
Diagram Editor available for Postgres?  I really like implementing
relationships etc. graphically, and it's nice to have a printable
datamodel.  Even though I'm developing on Postgres right now, I'm
designing my tables and relationships in the MS Diagram editor, and then
running the PGAdmin migration wizard to pump my tables to Postgres.  If
no such tool is available for Postgres, I'm considering writing it as a
plugin for PGAdmin.

Any thoughts?

John