Re: [ODBC] Views, Access 2000 and write conflicts - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: [ODBC] Views, Access 2000 and write conflicts
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Nick Haw wrote:

> Hello all
>
> I am having a major problem with a view I have created. I want
> users to be able to access it in  using a form in access 97 and
> update some of the underlying data. I created the view and using
> my ODBC connection I linked the view to the Access database.
> Below is the sql I used to create the view.

Is your server's version 7.2 ? If so, it's a known bug.
Please look at the thread in pgsql-general [Using views
and MS access via odbc] e.g.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2002-05/msg00170.php.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue