results from a opinion form - Mailing list pgsql-php

From angelo.rigo@globo.com
Subject results from a opinion form
Date
List pgsql-php
Hi

I am working on a web form for, where i have 12 fields asking to enumerate
to 5 to 1 to avaliate the weigth that feature have to people choose my company.
I have choosed the data type to be a smallint on postgresql and a input
type text on html (php).

And still i have 5 fields to indicate wich media the people have contact
and helps or not wich i decide to be char on postgresql and input type checkbox
on php where true is 1.

How can i count take statistics and print in  a php page from this form
i try  the following:
SELECT count(metodo) FROM pesquisa where serie= 'a' || 'A' having '5'"

thios give me the error;
Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: WHERE clause must return type bool,
not type unknown in /var/www/html/pesquisa/mnivela_teste.php on line 21
ERROR

A busca mais veloz e precisa da internet. Acesse agora: http://www.zoom.com.br.