Retiring from the SourceForge Database Foundry - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Retiring from the SourceForge Database Foundry
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi everyone,

Looks like I've spread my time too thin recently to be as effective as I
like in the things I consider important (digitaldistribution.com and
techdocs.postgresql.org sites), so there's going to be a new position of
"Foundry Guide" for the SF.net (SourceForge) Database Foundry available
pretty soon (yes, I'm hanging my hat up for that role).

Anyone interested in taking it up?  It's pretty nifty, and you get to
bump into lots of people, etc.  They really need someone who understands
the spirit of the Open Source community, likes to contribute to it and
improve the world in this way, and can devote a decent amount of time to
it.

Would like to hear directly from people, so that when I tell them I can
recommend replacements straight away so they don't have to go searching.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi