Re: pgAdmin2 to be included in Dev-C++ - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: pgAdmin2 to be included in Dev-C++
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi everyone,

Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

<snip>
> - second move : release a bundle of pgAdmin2 + PostgreSQL on
> http://www.postgresql.org, Bloodshed and other sites.

Don't know if it's useful to know, but a PostgreSQL project got setup on
Sourceforge recently (no CVS), pretty much just so PostgreSQL could be
included in the "Database Foundry" on the Sourceforge site.  :)

http://www.sf.net/projects/pgsql

And then I started a new contract and haven't had time to do anything
with it (oh well).

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

<snip>

> "Rome ne s'est pas faite en une nuit".
> Cheers,
> Jean-michel

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

first group; there was less competition there."  - Indira Gandhi