Re: Path to PostgreSQL portabiliy - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From mlw
Subject Re: Path to PostgreSQL portabiliy
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joel Burton wrote:

> [...]

I was thinking about this earlier, one problem with cygwin is it doesn't act
like a Windows program, it requires its own file layout.

Cygwin's purpose in life to to allow basically UNIX centric people to be
comfortable on Windows. It, by no means, is anything that a Windows centric
person wants to deal with, or would deal with if there were an alternative.