Re: How much work is a native Windows application? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: How much work is a native Windows application?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Give me a technical case for avoiding Cygwin, and maybe I can get
> excited about it.  I'm not planning to lift a finger on the basis
> of licensing though... after all, Windows users are accustomed to
> paying for software, no?

<evil grin>

You tell us: RH sells our database and sells cygwin, so might have an
opinion on the subject. Perhaps they would like to contribute back some
no cost package licensing terms for cygwin if used for PostgreSQL?? ;)
                   - Thomas