Re: Patches applied; initdb time! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: Patches applied; initdb time!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> With fairly vanilla configure options, I get...

Please be specific on the options and platform. I do *not* see these
warnings here with my "fairly vanilla configure options" ;)

Can't fix what I can't see, and we should track down what interactions
are happening to get these variables exposed...

btw, the INT64CONST must be defined for int8 (which is where I get the
definition for the date/time stuff); not sure why it appears in two
separate places and not sure why my compiler (gcc-2.96.xxx) does not
notice it.
                 - Thomas