Re: Places to update when a new version is out - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Places to update when a new version is out
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Chris,

I don't have time at the moment to start making the needed document.  :(

Does anyone want to throw together the basics of it and put it somewhere
useful?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> I remember someone mentioning on the list that we should collect a list of
> places that refer to postgres so that we can update them for a new release.
>
> I just submitted an update on Linux.com:
>
> http://software.linux.com/projects/postgresql/?topic=323,324,325
>
> That location should be added to the list.
>
> I think ZDNet was the other place.
>
> Chris

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

first group; there was less competition there."  - Indira Gandhi