Re: unknownin/out patch (was [HACKERS] PQescapeBytea is - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: unknownin/out patch (was [HACKERS] PQescapeBytea is
Date
List pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
> FWIW, CVS tip with --enable-multibyte builds and passes regression tests
> here (modulo the horology thing).  I concur with Chris' suggestion that
> you may not have done a clean reconfiguration.  If you're not using
> --enable-depend then a "make clean" is certainly needed.

--enable-depend did the trick.

Patch now passes all tests but horology with:

./configure --enable-locale  --enable-debug --enable-cassert
--enable-multibyte --enable-syslog --enable-nls --enable-depend

Thanks!

Joe