Re: v7.2.1 Released: Critical Bug Fix - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Emberson
Subject Re: v7.2.1 Released: Critical Bug Fix
Date
List pgsql-general
Generally, what is the duration between such an announcement and the
appearence of
the RPMs found on the Download PostgreSQL  page?

Also, the http://www.us.postgresql.org/news.html has no mention of this
upgrade.

Thanks.

Richard