Re: Grant select on view - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From thiemo
Subject Re: Grant select on view
Date
List pgsql-novice
<excerpt>You're still not being specific enough, because as closely as
I can

reproduce your example, it works fine:

</excerpt>

Uhm, then I don't know what information could be missing. I set the
stuff up with dbvisualizer 2.1. I cannot say I really did it like I
stated, 'cause it was a rather chaotic try and error process up to the
point where I had the scripts how I wanted them. However, what I
mentioned was the process I think not necessairily in this order. I
proved the non workingness of this db with psql such that I boldly
rule out a flaw in dbvis.

Well, I shall drop the db and recreate it structuredly and post my
findings again.

Thx for your help anyway

Thiemo

--

Thiemo Kellner

Tösstalstrasse 146

CH-8400 Winterthur

</fontfamily>> You're still not being specific enough, because as closely as I can