Re: Please, apply patch for contrib/tsearch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Teodor Sigaev
Subject Re: Please, apply patch for contrib/tsearch
Date
Re: Please, apply patch for contrib/tsearch  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
We have found one more bug in english stemmer. The bug is with 'irregular'
english words like 'skies' -> 'sky'. Please, apply attached cumulative patch to
7.2.1 and current CVS instead previous one.

Thank to Thomas T. Thai <tom@minnesota.com> for hard testing. This kind of bug
has significance only for dump/reload database and viewing, but
searching/indexing works right.