Re: pg_dump correct version? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: pg_dump correct version?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 19 Feb 2002, at 10:11, Tom Lane wrote:

> The recommended way is to use the current pg_dump --- 7.2 and 7.1
> pg_dump are supposed to be able to dump 7.0.* databases.  What
> problems are you having, *exactly*?

The error I'm getting is:

getTables(): relation 'vecs': cannot find function with iod 1647 for
trigger RI_ConstraintTrigger_61453

I posted before about errors using pg_dump, and the advice I got was
that I had a version mismatch. I'm now trying to get hold of a
current version of pg_dump, but I can't find it on the site, nor can
I find out how to compile it without compiling everything!

Thanks for the reply.

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell
rod@iol.ie