Re: Patch to ALTER TABLE docs for 7.2.1 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Patch to ALTER TABLE docs for 7.2.1
Date
List pgsql-patches
Awww Rats.

Wish I'd known a primary key could be added after table creation about 4
hours ago.  Am wrapping up the 2nd CBT now (on Referential Integrity)
and it's a bit late for adding another section.  Must read the docs more
often.

Oh well.  Next CBT maybe.

:)

Regards and best wishes,