Re: Question: Who's Using Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: Question: Who's Using Postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
On 15 Feb 2002 at 7:08, Corey W. Gibbs wrote:

> I have a general question about who is using Postgresql.  This is not

I'm doing work for an educational institution here in the west of
Ireland, for whom I've developed a number of web applications of
varying scale and complexity. The web server is a windows machine
(we've just upgraded from NT4 to 2000) from which COM objects and ASP
script talk via ODBC to a Linux machine running PostgreSQL.

I'm also currently developing an application for a language school;
this is written in Delphi and runs on Windows client machines from
which, again, it talks via ODBC to a Linux server running PostgreSQL.

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell            http://www.iol.ie/~rod/organ
rod@iol.ie                      The Irish Pipe Organ Page