Re: Threaded PosgreSQL server - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Threaded PosgreSQL server
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" wrote:

<snip>

> Woo hoo, he caught up with the thread *grin* *poke*
>
> Yes, this is exactly what we've been discussing, while some have been
> trying to tangent off onto side threads ...

I feel this would benefit from some kind of PostgreSQL specific guide
for new coders to follow.  Doesn't have to be overdone, but it should at
least give people an idea of what stuff to keep in mind when coding.

???

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

first group; there was less competition there."  - Indira Gandhi